Landa Park Mini Golf Renovation
The New Braunfels Parks Foundation raised over $75,000 for Landa Park Mini Golf renovations.
Last year at the Landa Park 80th Anniversary Moonlight Gala the New Braunfels Parks Foundation was able to raise just over $75,000 for renovation of the Landa Park Miniature Golf. After the event, the Parks Foundation Board got to work on the Land Park Miniature Golf Course Renovation Project
The site survey, project design and construction drawings are completed and we have started construction. We are looking forward to re-opening the Landa Park Miniature Golf Course in mid-June, weather and other factors permitting.
A BIG Thank you to our Hole Sponsors!
- Moeller Associates
- Riverstone Advisors
- Pam & Robert Bryant
- Jimmy Owens; D&M Construction
- Terra Design Group
- Ron Snider
- ACT Disposal
- Curt Schaefer Masonry, INC
- Sydney Sharp honoring Louise Sharp
- David & Judy Davenport
- Rick & Pam Reitz honoring Floy & Mary Reitz
- The Lammers/Tumlinson Family
- 2 Tarts Bakery
- McKenna Foundation
- Hunter Industries
- Kyle Law Firm
A BIG thank you to the New Braunfels Industrial Development Board (4B) for supporting the Landa Park Miniature Golf renovation project in the amount of $75,000.
Currently Funded Improvements, include: Replacing all greens, replacing hole signage and improments to the landscaping.
Improvements and Amenities Pending Additional Funding, include: ADA compliant features and access, dressing up the edges of holes with flagstone, a birthday pavilion, site lighting for night play, iron fencing to replace chain link, improve clubhouse and entryway and additional landscaping.
- Site Survey and Construction Plan Documents. $22,450 (Completed)
- Immediate Repairs of carpet greens, new hole signage, minor landscaping and irrigation. $39,500 (Memorial Day Weekend)
- ADA Standards $27,000 (Funds Pending)
- Decorative Curb and Wall Improvements $42,000 (Funds Pending)
- Design and replace 4-6 trick elements $24,000 (Funds Pending)
- Add Lighting to the Course for Extended Evening Playing Time $26,000 (Funds Pending)
- Party Pavilion, New Fencing, Additional Landscaping and Clubhouse Improvements $60,000 (Funds Pending)
- Total Estimated cost of Renovation $260,000